MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORE

February 21, 2005 1:49:37 PM

can some one tell me how to make microsoft internet
explore my home page.i have opera 8 beta . my stepson
change it to opera 8 beta . i like internet explore.
regreen40@sbcglobal.net. thanks regreen40
Anonymous
February 21, 2005 5:10:17 PM

Hi Ralph,

Open IE go to Tools - Internet Options - Programs Tab, put check in
Internet Explorer should check to see if it is the default browser.
Close IE and restart it. You will be asked if you want IE to be the
default browser. Choose yes.

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney [MS-MVP DTS]