MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORE

Ralph

can some one tell me how to make microsoft internet
explore my home page.i have opera 8 beta . my stepson
change it to opera 8 beta . i like internet explore.
regreen40@sbcglobal.net. thanks regreen40

Hi Ralph,

Open IE go to Tools - Internet Options - Programs Tab, put check in
Internet Explorer should check to see if it is the default browser.
Close IE and restart it. You will be asked if you want IE to be the
default browser. Choose yes.

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney [MS-MVP DTS]