MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORE

can some one tell me how to make microsoft internet
explore my home page.i have opera 8 beta . my stepson
change it to opera 8 beta . i like internet explore.
regreen40@sbcglobal.net. thanks regreen40
1 answer Last reply
More about microsoft internet explore

    Hi Ralph,

    Open IE go to Tools - Internet Options - Programs Tab, put check in
    Internet Explorer should check to see if it is the default browser.
    Close IE and restart it. You will be asked if you want IE to be the
    default browser. Choose yes.

    --
    Regards,
    Bert Kinney [MS-MVP DTS]

    RALPH wrote:
    > can some one tell me how to make microsoft internet
    > explore my home page.i have opera 8 beta . my stepson
    > change it to opera 8 beta . i like internet explore.
    > regreen40@sbcglobal.net. thanks regreen40

Opera Microsoft Internet Windows XP