"framebuf" error: How do I turn on Level 1 cache?

I have heard that I need to check the BIOS to make sure that the level 1
cache is on.

How do you do this? Where do I go? I went to "F2" and looked around and
found no cache setting nor any advanced settings.

Please help, I wanna et this computer up and running.

--
kattjam
kattjam's Profile: http://extremetechsupport.com/forum/member.phtml?userid=814

Level 1 cache resides within your processor. It is built-in
and turned on at the factory.

Download and Run EVEREST Home Edition (free)
http://www.lavalys.com/products/overview.php?pid=1&lang=en&pageid=1

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"kattjam" wrote:

| I have heard that I need to check the BIOS to make sure that the level 1
| cache is on.
|
| How do you do this? Where do I go? I went to "F2" and looked around and
| found no cache setting nor any advanced settings.
|
| Please help, I wanna et this computer up and running.
|

| --
| kattjam

If the L1 cache was deactivated, or defective - you would know it by the
fact that the computer would take forever to boot up.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

aka Crusty (-: Old B@stard :)