I'm looking for Isenhart and/or Cleglaw's sets - Trade?

I'm fairly new to the online scene and have been playing for about a
month. I've found some cool items to sets and thought I'd try and
complete a couple of them. I know I'm a newb but what the hell. It's
for fun and I'm having fun, that's all that matters :)

I'm looking mainly for Isenhart's Parry (shield) and Cleglaw's Claws
(shield).

If anyone on here has these as a spare piece and willing to trade or
pass along these items it would be appreciated.

I have a couple unique items that I could use as trade:

Skewer of Krintiz:
One Hand Damage:8 - 20
Durability:32
Required Dexterity:25
Required Strength:25
Required Level:10
Base Weapon Speed:[-10]
+50% Enhanced Damage
Adds 3-7 Damage
+10 to Strength
+10 to Dexterity
7% Mana Stolen per Hit
Ignores Target's Defense

Deathspade Axe:
One Hand Damage:(15-16) - (19-20)
Durability:24
Required Strength:32
Required Level:9
Base Weapon Speed:[10]
+(60-70)% Enhanced Damage
+8 to Minimum Damage
Hit Blinds Target
15% Bonus to Attack Rating
+4 Mana After Each Kill

I have a spare set item Berserker's Hauberk (Splint Mail):
Defense:(90-95)
Defense:(93-392)
Durability:30
Required Strength:51
Required Level:3
Magic Damage Reduce By 2
+1 to Barbarian Skill Levels
+ (3 Per Character Level) 3-297 Defense (Based On Character Level)(2
items)

And I have a spare Isenhart's Armory set item:

Isenhart's Horns:
Defense:(23-26)
Durability:30
Required Strength:41
Required Level:8
Damage Reduce By 2
+6 to Dexterity
All Resistances +8(2 items)

I'm on the USA East Realm. Please email me and we can setup a
time/day/game to connect to and trade/give items. Remove the NOTRASH
from my email address to reply.

Thanks!
Highlander

Just to add. I should have mentioned I am playing ladder, Open Bnet,
softcore.

On Wed, 11 May 2005 13:01:53 GMT, HGHLNDR
<highlandermicNOTRASH@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I'm looking mainly for Isenhart's Parry (shield) and Cleglaw's Claws
>(shield).
>
>If anyone on here has these as a spare piece and willing to trade or
>pass along these items it would be appreciated.

Sigh...make that Realm Bnet, not open.

Highlander <---- newb!

On Wed, 11 May 2005 15:29:33 GMT, HGHLNDR
<highlandermicNOTRASH@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Just to add. I should have mentioned I am playing ladder, Open Bnet,
>softcore.

On Wed, 11 May 2005 15:29:33 GMT, HGHLNDR
<highlandermicNOTRASH@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Just to add. I should have mentioned I am playing ladder, Open Bnet,
>softcore.

The items you need are common as dirt, and I doubt many people on Open
Bnet would bother keeping them. I'm on realms, HC ladder, and I
wouldn't. But anyway, if you are playing ladder characters, you can't
be on Open Bnet.

-- Roy L

mark

"HGHLNDR" <highlandermicNOTRASH@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Sigh...make that Realm Bnet, not open.
>
>>Just to add. I should have mentioned I am playing ladder, Open Bnet,
>>softcore.

Which Realm? East, West, Europe, Asia?

Regards-
Mark

Bongo-Fury

On Wed, 11 May 2005 13:22:01 -0400, Mark <bongofury@verizon.net> wrote:

> "HGHLNDR" <highlandermicNOTRASH@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Sigh...make that Realm Bnet, not open.
>>
>>> Just to add. I should have mentioned I am playing ladder, Open Bnet,
>>> softcore.
>
> Which Realm? East, West, Europe, Asia?

He said East in op.

--
freemont

Actually yes, they are common but I just wanted to complete the 2 sets
and I did get the 2 items I was looking for. Thanks to all who offered
to help, especially Penquinadin.

There are a lot of beginners or people coming back to the game that
need good or fun stuff to collect and try. There are always people
looking for set items no matter what they may be.

Thanks again.

Highlander

On Wed, 11 May 2005 17:06:10 GMT, royls@telus.net wrote:

>On Wed, 11 May 2005 15:29:33 GMT, HGHLNDR
><highlandermicNOTRASH@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Just to add. I should have mentioned I am playing ladder, Open Bnet,
>>softcore.
>
>The items you need are common as dirt, and I doubt many people on Open
>Bnet would bother keeping them. I'm on realms, HC ladder, and I
>wouldn't. But anyway, if you are playing ladder characters, you can't
>be on Open Bnet.
>
>-- Roy L

HH,

Glad to help out with what I could (and clear some stash space as
well).

Jason

US East - catchnrelease
Penguinadin