Tags:
  • PC gaming
  • Download
  • Oblivion
  • Computers
  • Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
March 19, 2009 12:57:36 PM

Hey everyone, I'm haviong some trouble with TES: oblivion mods. i download and unzip them with WinRAR but when i try to add them to a data file in oblivion my computer asks me to insert a writable disk, also the files are listed as data1,data2,data3 etc, and they are cabinet files which i've never heard of before. can anyone help me?

More about : mods elder scrolls oblivion

March 19, 2009 3:02:52 PM

sabuehler said:
Hey everyone, I'm haviong some trouble with TES: oblivion mods. i download and unzip them with WinRAR but when i try to add them to a data file in oblivion my computer asks me to insert a writable disk, also the files are listed as data1,data2,data3 etc, and they are cabinet files which i've never heard of before. can anyone help me?

I havent played Oblivion in about a year, but modded the hell out of it. At no time, was it anything more than models/textures and one of the esm/esp? files.

What mod is this?
March 19, 2009 6:24:24 PM

sabuehler said:

A get a mod manager program. TES should have one, I cannot remember which I d/l but it worked. It took alittle time to figure out, but once you install it, it works great. I have like 7-9 different mods working on mine.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
March 19, 2009 10:26:13 PM

IT was the akatosh mount mod. and thanks but what do you mean by a mod manager?
March 20, 2009 2:53:02 PM

Thanks everyone I got it figured out. I had to install the oblivion construction set, which for some reason didn't come with my game. I should have thought of that first but thanks for the help