Trouble with multi-users

I have created a secondary user account on my XP computer but when you log
on as the newly created account everything runs very slowly but the original
user account still runs fine. Any help would be really appreciated

Cheers

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 01:15:02 -0800, bigbear15 wrote:

> I have created a secondary user account on my XP computer but when you log
> on as the newly created account everything runs very slowly but the original
> user account still runs fine. Any help would be really appreciated
>
> Cheers

Are you logging off of one account and logging on to the other? Or are you
using "switch users"? You might see a performance hit in another account if
using switch users. If the change is unacceptable, do not use switch users.
Log off/log on instead.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User