windows could not connec to domain

February 23, 2005 12:37:07 PM

windows could not connec to domain??? Help!! wat does this mean. It was
working perfectly then after i restared it,
i just got this message. All of the screen names i have tried so far
(excluding this one) give me the same error message. can any one help me

More about : windows connec domain

February 23, 2005 8:34:50 PM

Jamie Wilson wrote:
> windows could not connec to domain??? Help!! wat does this mean. It was
> working perfectly then after i restared it,
> i just got this message. All of the screen names i have tried so far
> (excluding this one) give me the same error message. can any one help me

Has your network cable come out?

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk
Anonymous
February 23, 2005 8:34:51 PM

no im using a laptop, and the wireless is working.... i can log on to none of
my user names except for this one, some are on my school domain and some are
on my laptops domain. any thoughts
Anonymous
February 23, 2005 8:34:52 PM

here is exactly wat the error message says:

Windows cannot connect to the domain, either because the domain controller
is down or otherwise unavailable, or because your computer account was not
found. Please try again later. If this message continues to appear, contact
your system administrator for assistance.

but this appears for all except for 1 of my user accounts. WHY??????????!