Multitasking

I have been having trouble when I'm listening to music from the internet and
when go to open a file or program the music start skipping Dell told that
the problem That I'm having is call Multitasking, if I add more memory to my
computer will correct the problem right now I have 512MB of ram
2 answers Last reply
More about multitasking

    Yes, more ram and a faster internet connection will help greatly. If you're
    using dialup that could be the only problem. Moving to DSL or cable may
    solve it.

    joli

    --

    www.joliballew.com
    www.northtexasgraphics.com
    "Leroy" <vze2g6kx@verizon.net> wrote in message
    >I have been having trouble when I'm listening to music from the internet
    >and when go to open a file or program the music start skipping Dell told
    >that the problem That I'm having is call Multitasking, if I add more memory
    >to my computer will correct the problem right now I have 512MB of ram

    I already have DSL so should I add more memory
    "Joli Ballew" <cosmo@waymark.net> wrote in message
    > Yes, more ram and a faster internet connection will help greatly. If
    > you're using dialup that could be the only problem. Moving to DSL or cable
    > may solve it.
    >
    > joli
    >
    > --
    >
    > www.joliballew.com
    > www.northtexasgraphics.com
    > "Leroy" <vze2g6kx@verizon.net> wrote in message
    >>I have been having trouble when I'm listening to music from the internet
    >>and when go to open a file or program the music start skipping Dell told
    >>that the problem That I'm having is call Multitasking, if I add more
    >>memory to my computer will correct the problem right now I have 512MB of
    >>ram

Multitasking Music Windows XP