I used add remove to delete a program ( stomp backup my pc). The program
is deleted. BUT if left its name in
add remove. I can not remove (delete) it.

Tryed to reinstall the program, BUT the program wants me to remove the
1st copy in add remove.

Anyone know how to get a name out of add remove..

Thank you
D.
--

Go To
http://setiathome.berkeley.edu

** Is that all there Is **
** Lat: 40.825991 Lon: 74.001237 **

How to Manually Remove Programs from the Add or Remove Programs Tool
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314481

Lots of info on Add or Remove Programs here
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_a.htm#addremove

Remove invalid entries in Add/Remove Programs
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/AddRemove.htm

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes