Windows XP crash upon use of BPM studio

February 24, 2005 8:25:03 AM

Everytime I use the program "BPM studio"and try to use the function within
the program of "right click on the green play button"(this stops the record
playing slowly, like you cut the power from a traditional record player') the
computer freezes or I get the blue screen with message :
"driver_IRQL_NOT-LESS_OR_EQUAL""
Only restarting the computer is possible>
Anonymous
February 24, 2005 11:09:37 PM

Hi,

You need to contact support for the program, as that is a driver related
error. Some driver that it installed and is using on the system is either
not compatible with WinXP, or is in conflict with another driver.

Troubleshooting a Stop 0x0000000A Error in Windows XP [Q314063]
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=314063

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/