Windows XP crash upon use of BPM studio

Everytime I use the program "BPM studio"and try to use the function within
the program of "right click on the green play button"(this stops the record
playing slowly, like you cut the power from a traditional record player') the
computer freezes or I get the blue screen with message :
"driver_IRQL_NOT-LESS_OR_EQUAL""
Only restarting the computer is possible>
1 answer Last reply
More about windows crash studio

    Hi,

    You need to contact support for the program, as that is a driver related
    error. Some driver that it installed and is using on the system is either
    not compatible with WinXP, or is in conflict with another driver.

    Troubleshooting a Stop 0x0000000A Error in Windows XP [Q314063]
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=314063

    --
    Best of Luck,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
    www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
    Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

    "flip in Singapore" <flip in Singapore@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:2D46AF1B-1B4F-44F0-961E-1AB6BD84D6E1@microsoft.com...
    > Everytime I use the program "BPM studio"and try to use the function within
    > the program of "right click on the green play button"(this stops the
    > record
    > playing slowly, like you cut the power from a traditional record player')
    > the
    > computer freezes or I get the blue screen with message :
    > "driver_IRQL_NOT-LESS_OR_EQUAL""
    > Only restarting the computer is possible>

Computers Studio Windows XP