XP's "sound recorder"

I'd like to know if I can use XP's sound recorder program - or a
suggestion of what to use.

I'd like take something like a high quality wav file, say 60 KB, and
re-scan it or whatever it is called, and have it be a mono low quality wav
of much lesser bytes.

Is this easy to do?

Thanks in advance...

...D.

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 10:03:12 -0800, ...D. <d@no_usenet_email..org> wrote:
>I'd like to know if I can use XP's sound recorder program - or a
>suggestion of what to use.
>I'd like take something like a high quality wav file, say 60 KB, and
>re-scan it or whatever it is called, and have it be a mono low quality wav
>of much lesser bytes.
>Is this easy to do?
>Thanks in advance...

Oh yea, one more thing. Hiow would I convert an MP3 or a wav file (or
windows sound file?) to be a midi file? (xxxx.mid). This concversion is
important to me, being an hobby webmaster. . MID files can play in the
backgreound and are low bytes.

...D.

TRENDING THREADS