Popped Off the Windows Key for Hardcore

With no deaths due to Windows key, I want to keep it that way.

I pop the Windows key off with a flat knife and return it afterwards.
That is if I remember. I forgot yesterday morning and this morning but
that does not create a problem for Nik when he uses the PC during the
day.

I recommend this for HC players, especially if you find yourself
hitting it occasionally. Hell even if you never hit I recommend it.

It's bad enough that connection problems and lag/latency can kill you,
no point in adding another possibility to the list.

Orion Ryder

Orion Ryder wrote:
> With no deaths due to Windows key, I want to keep it that way.
>
> I pop the Windows key off with a flat knife and return it afterwards.
> That is if I remember. I forgot yesterday morning and this morning
but
> that does not create a problem for Nik when he uses the PC during the
> day.
>
> I recommend this for HC players, especially if you find yourself
> hitting it occasionally. Hell even if you never hit I recommend it.
>
> It's bad enough that connection problems and lag/latency can kill
you,
> no point in adding another possibility to the list.

Somewhere on my home machine, I have a little program taht disables
that key and then re-enables it when I need it. I will see if I can dig
it up and pop it on my website for downloading.

Mickey

"Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> With no deaths due to Windows key, I want to keep it that way.
>
> I pop the Windows key off with a flat knife and return it afterwards.
> That is if I remember. I forgot yesterday morning and this morning but
> that does not create a problem for Nik when he uses the PC during the
> day.
>
> I recommend this for HC players, especially if you find yourself
> hitting it occasionally. Hell even if you never hit I recommend it.
>
> It's bad enough that connection problems and lag/latency can kill you,
> no point in adding another possibility to the list.
>
> Orion Ryder
I have the winkey assassin if you want it, very small zip file, Email me if
interested

Gumby619.nospammersallowed@cox.net

u know how to make it work

"Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> With no deaths due to Windows key, I want to keep it that way.
>
> I pop the Windows key off with a flat knife and return it afterwards.
> That is if I remember. I forgot yesterday morning and this morning but
> that does not create a problem for Nik when he uses the PC during the
> day.
>
> I recommend this for HC players, especially if you find yourself
> hitting it occasionally. Hell even if you never hit I recommend it.
>
> It's bad enough that connection problems and lag/latency can kill you,
> no point in adding another possibility to the list.
>
> Orion Ryder

Good idea. I popped mine off long ago, and have left them off. I don't
miss them at all. [Grin]

Ruben

After going to <http://tinyurl.com/2tnqw>
"Mickey" <mickeyb@comcast.net> wrote

>Orion Ryder wrote:
>> With no deaths due to Windows key, I want to keep it that way.
>>
>> I pop the Windows key off with a flat knife and return it afterwards.
>> That is if I remember. I forgot yesterday morning and this morning
>but
>> that does not create a problem for Nik when he uses the PC during the
>> day.
>>
>> I recommend this for HC players, especially if you find yourself
>> hitting it occasionally. Hell even if you never hit I recommend it.
>>
>> It's bad enough that connection problems and lag/latency can kill
>you,
>> no point in adding another possibility to the list.
>
>Somewhere on my home machine, I have a little program taht disables
>that key and then re-enables it when I need it. I will see if I can dig
>it up and pop it on my website for downloading.

Can you tell us when it's up? I would like to have that program.
--
no, i didn't forget the 'F's
http://www.geocities.com/jerk_o2002

"Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com> wrote in message

sorry... I"ve never pooped off a windows key. More perversion brought to you
via the industrial waste channel. Also see "sphinxcterine" or similar.