Safe mode (Administrator login)

I have 3 accounts setup on my PC all with administrator rights.When i had to
boot in SAFEMODE, only 2 accounts showed. One was the administrator and the
other was my daughters. I tried to log on as the administrator but it would
not accept my password.
Any ideas why and also why the other 2 accounts dont show?
I could do what i needed to do using my daughters account but that isnt the
way it should be!!! Or is it ?????
NB I restarted the PC when i was logged in to my own account and F8'td on
reboot.Could this of caused it and should i have logged out first and then
restarted?
1 answer Last reply
More about safe mode administrator login

    Steve;
    Log in to your daughters account.
    Then go to User Accounts in Control Panel.
    Select Administrator.
    From there you can change the Administrator password.
    Log out then you should be able to log into Administrator.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

    "Steve Healey" <SteveHealey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

    > I have 3 accounts setup on my PC all with administrator rights.When i had
    > boot in SAFEMODE, only 2 accounts showed. One was the administrator and
    > the
    > other was my daughters. I tried to log on as the administrator but it
    > would
    > not accept my password.
    > Any ideas why and also why the other 2 accounts dont show?
    > I could do what i needed to do using my daughters account but that isnt
    > the
    > way it should be!!! Or is it ?????
    > NB I restarted the PC when i was logged in to my own account and F8'td on
    > reboot.Could this of caused it and should i have logged out first and then
    > restarted?

Safe Mode Login Windows XP