FS: 6GB Crucial Ballistix Tracer $70 / Asus P5N-T Dlx $65 / WinTV $20

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedimasterben

Distinguished
Sep 22, 2007
Hey all, I've got some stuff I am wanting to get rid of.

All prices include shipping (either UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail, at your discretion) UNLESS NOTED.

Pics upon request. :)

I take Amazon Payments or Postal Money Orders ONLY (MO depends on your Heatware).

6GB (2x2GB & 2x1GB) Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR3-1600 with blue LEDs $70 shipped
This RAM is flat out awesome. See here (link is only to the 2x2GB kit, but this also includes a 2x1GB kit for 6GB total, dual channel: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820148333
Here is a link to the triple-channel kit in action: http://www.hexus.net/content/item.php?item=17220&page=2 (NOTE: Again, two dual-channels kits are included, NOT triple channel!).
It's a shame it has to go to make room for higher capacity!

I haven't quite figured out what makes them blink the patterns they do (seems to be random with some sort of load), but it's quite the light show!

Asus P5N-T Deluxe $65 shipped

Hauppauge WinTV PVR-150 PCI TV Tuner $20
Not sure how I ended up with it, but I know it's never been used.

I'm looking for around 3x 2TB Samsung F4 drives and 3x Intel X25-V, so if you have any of these, I will gladly trade!

Heat is jedimasterben.

Sold:
2x GTX 260s $145
3x 1.5TB HDDs $135
Thermochill PA120.3 Triple 120mm radiator (G3/8 threaded and 25mm spacing) $50 shipped
Corsair TX850 Power supply $75 shipped
HP LX195 Windows Home Server $200 shipped
Rosewill R2-JBOD dual-bay external SATA enclosure $35 shipped
Buy server and enclosure for $230 shipped!

3. Topic subject must include item summary and price. Subject line must be descriptive of the item, and not require clicking to view the offer (i.e. avoid "best deal today" as the subject).

5. eBay auction links are not allowed. You are allowed to post items from eBay shops with a buy-now fixed price option.

Source.
[:mousemonkey]

Status
Not open for further replies.