I formated my drive but it didint delete anything but only..

Mike

Splendid

Hi ,

ok here goes i formated my drive becauze it was slow and internet explorer
didint wannt to work so now its like a fresh Windows Xp but on the drive im
supposed to have 27gig of space and only got 6 gig of space left so that
means i wasetn formated . So how to delete the old files if i cant have acces
to them ??? (dont get me wrong there no password or anything and the pc as
always been mine)

Follow this for a Clean Installation:
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/cleanxp.htm
Be sure to delete the partitions.

If there is still data, you may need to Take Ownership, #9 on this link:
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/adsecurity.htm

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]