Thanks all ( Jupiter , Gordon , Bruce and Ken)

Mike

Splendid

Hi ,

I wanted to say thanks to all of you who helpd me and says sorry for the
second question lol thing is I managed on my own lol (again sorry bout that)
.. I figured out where i had to make things in BIOS lol i didint remember cauz
i dont go there ofthen. So anyway thanks to all of you .

Mike

Gordon

Mike wrote:
> Hi ,
>
> I wanted to say thanks to all of you who helpd me and says sorry for
> the second question lol thing is I managed on my own lol (again
> sorry bout that) . I figured out where i had to make things in BIOS
> lol i didint remember cauz i dont go there ofthen. So anyway thanks
> to all of you .
>
> Mike

You're welcome! Join us on the voyage of Windows discovery!

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk