Yeah that is true. I'm debating whether or not to do an actual full upgrade, since I would need to find all of my old installation codes (most of my software was student downloads from Microsoft) in order to reinstall Windows...
Don't bother upgrading. An i-930 @ ~4.0GHz is still great. You'll only get 2% on framerates with an upgrade that costs you $200 after selling parts. You may as well just wait for LGA 2011 and Bulldozer. By then you'll be able to get a graphics upgrade much more cheaply too. P67 really can't handle three-way SLI btw.
I noticed in your sig that you have 3x GTX 470's? From every benchmark I've ever seen the third doesn't scale very well in gaming...but it might in folding? If I were you and thinking about selling parts, I'd drop one of the GTX 470's while they're still worth something. Come Black Friday this year, they'll drop to $120 (especially if GeForce 600 or Radeon 7000 come out). Since you have X58, you've got enough lanes, but you'd probably be monetarily served better with a GT240 or so in your third card as PhysX than a GTX 470 barely scaling and providing PhysX.
Unrelated, but I'm torn between upgrading my GTX 470 and grabbing a second for SLI like I'd originally planned. Let me know if you do decide to sell, especially at a good price.