Sign in with
Your question

[SOLD] Selling 2- EVGA GTX 295 $170ea OBO

Last response: in Deals
April 25, 2011 3:17:32 PM

Hi all, i'm selling 2 EVGA gtx 295's, one is a Vanilla version, the other is the FTW edition. Both are CO-OP's. They both run linked speeds with the FTW edition, and both work great. Temps are 50's idle, 70's load. Hitting low 80's for really intense games like a maxed crysis.

I'm in the Dallas, Texas area if you want to pick up locally.

$170 OBO for each, buyer pays shipping

Reply or PM me for questions or better contact info.

If shipping, will ship anywhere if you want to cover shipping costs.

If you want both we can work out a cheaper price combo deal.

They both come with boxes and adapters, etc.
May 3, 2011 8:26:59 PM

Do they have evga lifetime transferable warrentys? If not this means you didnt register then or you are not the first owner. please let me know.
Related resources
May 3, 2011 8:35:38 PM

I'm the original owner and they are registered. EVGA warranties are never transferable. You either registered them or you didn't.
May 3, 2011 8:40:49 PM

Lol, I just sold 4 gtx 580s that I have had for 5 months and the warrentys transferd just fine. Feel free to call them and ask. Please do reseach before thinking you know what you are talking about. How many times have the cards been sent back to evga for repair if you dont mind me asking. I am interested in these cards. The issues lies in shipping about 25% of the time the cards tend to get ruined in shipping it seems--->ebay is not the place to buy cards I guess. More or less I dont feel like droping a few hundered dollars on what could be junk. Please pm me some photos of the cards I would like to see the back PCB board on both of them to see if they are disscoloured we can go from there.
May 3, 2011 8:48:18 PM

I'll pm you in a few. In class. I have pictures
May 4, 2011 5:03:16 PM

icewolf69 said:
Bump

Quote:
Don't...
* Bump posts,

Source.

It may lead to the thread being deleted.
May 6, 2011 12:18:44 AM

Lowered price.
May 6, 2011 2:44:58 PM

cia24 said:
Lol, I just sold 4 gtx 580s that I have had for 5 months and the warrentys transferd just fine. Feel free to call them and ask. Please do reseach before thinking you know what you are talking about.

"The EVGA warranty is non-transferable. Products purchased second hand, from a non-authorized seller, or from an auction site do not carry any warranty."

http://www.evga.com/support/warranty/
May 6, 2011 5:06:44 PM

delluser1 said:
"The EVGA warranty is non-transferable. Products purchased second hand, from a non-authorized seller, or from an auction site do not carry any warranty."

http://www.evga.com/support/warranty/

Hum, i guess all it took was me calling and they let the warranty transfer on the 580 maybe because they newer.
May 8, 2011 2:56:12 AM

Mods can delete this, both are sold.
!