Windows Media Player

just aquired new computer with windows media player version 10
cannot get it to play classical music. i have been using windows media
player version 7 and 9 with greate success, but version 10 gives me trouble
either something is corrupt or i cannot configure it correctly.
Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Tony
5 answers Last reply
More about windows media player

    You cannot get it to play classical music? Can you get it to play any music?
    If none, it is probably not set to be your default player.
    How to Make Windows Media Player Your Default Player

    "Anthony Rothschild" wrote:

    > just aquired new computer with windows media player version 10
    > cannot get it to play classical music. i have been using windows media
    > player version 7 and 9 with greate success, but version 10 gives me trouble
    > either something is corrupt or i cannot configure it correctly.
    > Any help would be appreciated.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Tony

    Right click the Library tab, point to Tools, and select Search For Media
    Files. Perhaps that operation has not yet been performed.

    joli

    Joli Ballew wrote:
    || Right click the Library tab, point to Tools, and select Search For
    || Media Files. Perhaps that operation has not yet been performed.
    || joli

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Gordon Burgess-Parker
    Director
    www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

    On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 12:32:20 -0500, "Anthony Rothschild"
    <anthony.rothschild@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

    >just aquired new computer with windows media player version 10
    >cannot get it to play classical music. i have been using windows media
    >player version 7 and 9 with greate success, but version 10 gives me trouble
    >either something is corrupt or i cannot configure it correctly.
    >Any help would be appreciated.
    >Regards,
    >Tony

    Hey.. I didn't know v10 had artificial intelligence built into it!

    ...D.

    Try in microsoft.public.multimedia.windows.mediaplayer. I just checked and
    it is very active.

    "Anthony Rothschild" <anthony.rothschild@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
    > just aquired new computer with windows media player version 10
    > cannot get it to play classical music. i have been using windows media
    > player version 7 and 9 with greate success, but version 10 gives me
    > trouble either something is corrupt or i cannot configure it correctly.
    > Any help would be appreciated.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Tony

Computers Microsoft Media Player Windows XP