Windows Media Player

February 28, 2005 3:32:20 PM

just aquired new computer with windows media player version 10
cannot get it to play classical music. i have been using windows media
player version 7 and 9 with greate success, but version 10 gives me trouble
either something is corrupt or i cannot configure it correctly.
Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Tony

More about : windows media player

February 28, 2005 3:32:21 PM

You cannot get it to play classical music? Can you get it to play any music?
If none, it is probably not set to be your default player.
How to Make Windows Media Player Your Default Player

"Anthony Rothschild" wrote:

> just aquired new computer with windows media player version 10
> cannot get it to play classical music. i have been using windows media
> player version 7 and 9 with greate success, but version 10 gives me trouble
> either something is corrupt or i cannot configure it correctly.
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Regards,
> Tony

Anonymous
February 28, 2005 3:32:22 PM

Right click the Library tab, point to Tools, and select Search For Media
Files. Perhaps that operation has not yet been performed.

joli
March 1, 2005 5:27:01 AM

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 12:32:20 -0500, "Anthony Rothschild"
<anthony.rothschild@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>just aquired new computer with windows media player version 10
>cannot get it to play classical music. i have been using windows media
>player version 7 and 9 with greate success, but version 10 gives me trouble
>either something is corrupt or i cannot configure it correctly.
>Any help would be appreciated.
>Regards,
>Tony

Hey.. I didn't know v10 had artificial intelligence built into it!

...D.
Anonymous
March 1, 2005 11:16:52 AM

Try in microsoft.public.multimedia.windows.mediaplayer. I just checked and
it is very active.

!