Can't access installed programs from multiple accounts

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
March 1, 2005 1:51:02 AM

I just installed XP Home. I also installed Office 2000, but can only see the
programs from one user account. Both accounts are setup as administrators.
Please advise on how to share software across multiple accounts. Thanks.

More about : access installed programs multiple accounts

Anonymous
March 1, 2005 4:08:12 AM

Wrencher wrote:
> I just installed XP Home. I also installed Office 2000, but can only
> see the programs from one user account. Both accounts are setup as
> administrators. Please advise on how to share software across
> multiple accounts.

"Can only SEE" - do you mean the shortcuts?
Copy them into the All Users profile.

--
<- Shenan ->