Can't access installed programs from multiple accounts

I just installed XP Home. I also installed Office 2000, but can only see the
programs from one user account. Both accounts are setup as administrators.
Please advise on how to share software across multiple accounts. Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about access installed programs multiple accounts

    Wrencher wrote:
    > I just installed XP Home. I also installed Office 2000, but can only
    > see the programs from one user account. Both accounts are setup as
    > administrators. Please advise on how to share software across
    > multiple accounts.

    "Can only SEE" - do you mean the shortcuts?
    Copy them into the All Users profile.

    --
    <- Shenan ->

Microsoft Windows XP