FS: Core 2 Extreme Quad QX6800 $85

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregp

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2002
Before putting together my current Sandy Bridge system, I was running this QX6800 (stock 2.93 GHz) overclocked to 3.47 GHz for almost two years with no problems at all. I was using a Sunbeamtech Core Contact Freezer HSF, and temps were always reasonable. But now I don't have any use for it, so I'm looking to sell it. I'm offering it for $85 shipped to anywhere in the US. I don't sell things that often, but I do have a Heatware account with a few transactions here.

PM me if you're interested; I'd prefer Paypal payment.

G

selling at ebay for like 200-300, but stil $85 is much lower than original price of $999, but if you had overclocked >4.0 GHz then that price would be reasonable, but I think OP should raise the price to atleast $250

D

Deleted member 362816

I just dont want to see the op ripped off but Because the 2500k and 2600k destroy it its not worth more then 200$ new because the Sb 2500k is 229 new

G

that chip is more of a collector's item... after the extreme edition's life cycle is over, they are bought by collectors than by actual users, because i don't see >1 mil core 2 extremes on the market do I?

Status
Not open for further replies.