Hotmail Contact transfer ?

How do I export my address book (Contacts) from MS Hotmail to MS Outlook
express ?? MIE 6.0
6 answers Last reply
More about hotmail contact transfer

    Try the microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress newsgroup.

    "George" <George@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How do I export my address book (Contacts) from MS Hotmail to MS Outlook
    > express ?? MIE 6.0

    "George" <George@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How do I export my address book (Contacts) from MS Hotmail to MS
    > Outlook
    > express ?? MIE 6.0

    Hotmail has an import function (to add contacts). It has *no* export
    function.

    Colin, how do I get to that users group ??? I will try the MS website first.

    "Colin Barnhorst" wrote:

    > Try the microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress newsgroup.

    > "George" <George@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > How do I export my address book (Contacts) from MS Hotmail to MS Outlook
    > > express ?? MIE 6.0

    Outlook Express.

    > Colin, how do I get to that users group ??? I will try the MS website
    > first.
    >
    > "Colin Barnhorst" wrote:
    >
    >> Try the microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
    >> newsgroup.
    >>
    >> --
    >> "George" <George@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> > How do I export my address book (Contacts) from MS Hotmail to MS
    >> > Outlook
    >> > express ?? MIE 6.0

    There is no Hotmail group listed among the Microsoft Groups on the website
    to which you refer. A search on Hotmail there brings up a collection of
    posts from various groups but is not itself a group.

    "George" <George@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Colin, how do I get to that users group ??? I will try the MS website
    > first.
    >
    > "Colin Barnhorst" wrote:
    >
    >> Try the microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
    >> newsgroup.
    >>
    >> --
    >> "George" <George@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> > How do I export my address book (Contacts) from MS Hotmail to MS
    >> > Outlook
    >> > express ?? MIE 6.0

    Thanks ........I'll give it a shot.

    "Colin Barnhorst" wrote:

    > There is no Hotmail group listed among the Microsoft Groups on the website
    > to which you refer. A search on Hotmail there brings up a collection of
    > posts from various groups but is not itself a group.

    > "George" <George@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Colin, how do I get to that users group ??? I will try the MS website
    > > first.
    > >
    > > "Colin Barnhorst" wrote:
    > >
    > >> Try the microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
    > >> newsgroup.
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> Colin Barnhorst [MVP Windows - Virtual Machine]
    > >> (Reply to the group only unless otherwise requested)
    > >> "George" <George@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Outlook Hotmail Microsoft Windows XP