Hotmail Contact transfer ?

Try the microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress newsgroup.

"George" <George@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I export my address book (Contacts) from MS Hotmail to MS Outlook
> express ?? MIE 6.0

vanguard

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2004

"George" <George@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I export my address book (Contacts) from MS Hotmail to MS
> Outlook
> express ?? MIE 6.0

Hotmail has an import function (to add contacts). It has *no* export
function.

george

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2001

Colin, how do I get to that users group ??? I will try the MS website first.

"Colin Barnhorst" wrote:

> Try the microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress newsgroup.

> "George" <George@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > How do I export my address book (Contacts) from MS Hotmail to MS Outlook
> > express ?? MIE 6.0

Outlook Express.

> Colin, how do I get to that users group ??? I will try the MS website
> first.
>
> "Colin Barnhorst" wrote:
>
>> Try the microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
>> newsgroup.
>>
>> --
>> "George" <George@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > How do I export my address book (Contacts) from MS Hotmail to MS
>> > Outlook
>> > express ?? MIE 6.0

There is no Hotmail group listed among the Microsoft Groups on the website
to which you refer. A search on Hotmail there brings up a collection of
posts from various groups but is not itself a group.

"George" <George@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Colin, how do I get to that users group ??? I will try the MS website
> first.
>
> "Colin Barnhorst" wrote:
>
>> Try the microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress
>> newsgroup.
>>
>> --
>> "George" <George@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > How do I export my address book (Contacts) from MS Hotmail to MS
>> > Outlook
>> > express ?? MIE 6.0

george

Distinguished