Transferring accounts from Quicken to Money

I recently got a new computer which had Money 2004. I haved tried to get all
the info from my accounts in Quicken into Money. Their names are all listed
but there are no transactions. The directions were very hard to follow and
would appreciate some easier directions on how I do this.
4 answers Last reply
More about transferring accounts quicken money

    Post to microsoft.public.money

    "Sindi" <Sindi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I recently got a new computer which had Money 2004. I haved tried to get
    >all
    > the info from my accounts in Quicken into Money. Their names are all
    > listed
    > but there are no transactions. The directions were very hard to follow
    > and
    > would appreciate some easier directions on how I do this.

    How do I do that? Can't find it.

    "Colin Barnhorst" wrote:

    > Post to microsoft.public.money

    > "Sindi" <Sindi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >I recently got a new computer which had Money 2004. I haved tried to get
    > >all
    > > the info from my accounts in Quicken into Money. Their names are all
    > > listed
    > > but there are no transactions. The directions were very hard to follow
    > > and
    > > would appreciate some easier directions on how I do this.

    What newsreader are you using? If it is Outlook Express, click on
    Newsgroups on the dashboard at the top of the screen and enter
    money
    in the Display Newsgroup Which Contain box.

    If you are using a browser, navigate to Google Groups and enter Microsoft
    Money and hit the Search Groups button, or navigate to
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ms_money/

    > How do I do that? Can't find it.
    >
    > "Colin Barnhorst" wrote:
    >
    >> Post to microsoft.public.money
    >>
    >> --
    >> "Sindi" <Sindi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> >I recently got a new computer which had Money 2004. I haved tried to
    >> >get
    >> >all
    >> > the info from my accounts in Quicken into Money. Their names are all
    >> > listed
    >> > but there are no transactions. The directions were very hard to follow
    >> > and
    >> > would appreciate some easier directions on how I do this.

    You might also try
    http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.money&cat=en_US_a989d0d3-3dfa-422f-b9fd-ab708ee95ab9&lang=en&cr=US
    You will have to cut and paste (remove any blanks caused by breaks). This
    is found under:

    "Sindi" <Sindi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How do I do that? Can't find it.
    >
    > "Colin Barnhorst" wrote:
    >
    >> Post to microsoft.public.money
    >>
    >> --
    >> "Sindi" <Sindi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> >I recently got a new computer which had Money 2004. I haved tried to
    >> >get
    >> >all
    >> > the info from my accounts in Quicken into Money. Their names are all
    >> > listed
    >> > but there are no transactions. The directions were very hard to follow
    >> > and
    >> > would appreciate some easier directions on how I do this.

Computers Microsoft Windows XP