Linksys WML11B wireless radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've put together a small application in Linux that can allow a
Linksys WML11B wireless music device to read real audio and
windows media streams. I've only tested this under Linux so far. Let me
know if anyone finds this useful. Beside Linksys, it may also work with
other devices that can only read MP3 streams (netgear, homepod, d-link,
aireo, soundblaster, etc.); so if anyone has one, I'd be interested in your
results. The app that serves out the MP3 is in Java, but it uses a number
of native applications like lame, mplayer, mkfifo, etc to read stream and
convert it to MP3.

README
http://home.comcast.net/~cgokey/mp3/README.txt

Application