Need directory size utility

March 2, 2005 1:59:13 PM

I need a software utility that will give me the size of Windows XP
directories. It should be activated from the context menu. It should
operate by opening up a screen on the present directory, and displaying a
list of subdirectories. It should then be possible for the user,
iteritively, to open up any of the subdirectories that it contains
displaying all of the subdirectories.

Don J

More about : directory size utility

March 2, 2005 3:54:36 PM

Folder Size Shell Extension available at the PC World web site.

"Don J" <dej4400@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I need a software utility that will give me the size of Windows XP
> directories. It should be activated from the context menu. It should
> operate by opening up a screen on the present directory, and displaying a
> list of subdirectories. It should then be possible for the user,
> iteritively, to open up any of the subdirectories that it contains
> displaying all of the subdirectories.
>

> Don J

Anonymous
March 2, 2005 7:45:38 PM

Don

Windows Explorer?

--

Hope this helps.

Gerry
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FCA

Using invalid email address

Stourport, Worcs, England
Enquire, plan and execute.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please tell the newsgroup how any
suggested solution worked for you.

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Don J" <dej4400@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I need a software utility that will give me the size of Windows XP
> directories. It should be activated from the context menu. It should
> operate by opening up a screen on the present directory, and
> displaying a
> list of subdirectories. It should then be possible for the user,
> iteritively, to open up any of the subdirectories that it contains
> displaying all of the subdirectories.
>

> Don J

March 3, 2005 3:41:47 AM

or possibly Treesize (http://www.jam-software.com/freeware/index.shtml)