Games are....

pr2thej

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2008
Ok just for you:

Games are......like the proverbial fig leaf on the bollocks of early man. They are a place to hide away from who you truly are.

Phadme

Distinguished
Mar 18, 2009
Games can really help us to socialize to other people... ^^ I found my friends there, I'm playing altantica as of the moment and I'm having fun playing it with my friends.

Kraynor

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2007
I don't think I've seen a single post by Phadme that didn't mention atlantica in one way or another... at first I was tempted to look it up, now I just can't be bothered if that's the kind of fanboy it attracts.

Games are... the cheapest and safest addiction on the planet.

mi1ez

Splendid

I don't know. Once you've factored in the constant upgrading of the PC and the purchase of games and expansions, I think my gaming come pretty close to what I used to smoke...

Kraynor

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2007
Well my experience is that it's cheap - I gamed for about 2 years on $15 a month (WoW subscription), with the odd game downloaded through Steam every 3-4 months.

Also, I gave up drinking and within about a month I had a 4870X2... that said, I'm Irish and tend to buy rounds for friends so it'd explain the high cost of a night out...

Anyway, it's still the safest (provided you remember to eat, drink, and sleep... and occasionally bathe...)

mi1ez

Splendid

I don't know. Once you've factored in the constant upgrading of the PC and the purchase of games and expansions, I think my gaming come pretty close to what I used to smoke...