How Many users in XP Home

How many users can I add in Windows XP Home Edition? Is there any way of
creating 25 users accounts. Only 1 user will be logged into the machine at
a time. This will not be violating the license....
9 answers Last reply
More about users home

    Matt Bracken wrote:
    > How many users can I add in Windows XP Home Edition? Is there any
    > way of creating 25 users accounts. Only 1 user will be logged into
    > the machine at a time. This will not be violating the license....

    Create your users.

    --
    <- Shenan ->

    Matt Bracken wrote:
    || How many users can I add in Windows XP Home Edition? Is there any
    || way of creating 25 users accounts. Only 1 user will be logged into
    || the machine at a time. This will not be violating the license....

    Just as many as your HDD storage will accomodate.

    Gordon Burgess-Parker
    Director
    www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

    I don't mean to be overly cute, but I keep thinking "how many users does it
    take to change a lightbulb?" when I read the subject line. Sorry about that
    :)

    Colin Barnhorst wrote:
    || I don't mean to be overly cute, but I keep thinking "how many users
    || does it take to change a lightbulb?" when I read the subject line.
    || Sorry about that :)

    Ah. How many MICROSOFT engineers does it take to change a light bulb?

    scroll down......

    None! Bill Gates just re-defines darkness as the industry standard!

    Gordon Burgess-Parker
    Director
    www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

    Software or hardware engineers? After all, its a hardware problem.

    > Colin Barnhorst wrote:
    > || I don't mean to be overly cute, but I keep thinking "how many users
    > || does it take to change a lightbulb?" when I read the subject line.
    > || Sorry about that :)
    >
    > Ah. How many MICROSOFT engineers does it take to change a light bulb?
    >

    > scroll down......
    >

    > None! Bill Gates just re-defines darkness as the industry standard!
    >
    > --
    > Interim Systems and Management Accounting
    > Gordon Burgess-Parker
    > Director
    > www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

    Not exclusively a hardware problem. It also depends on whether the user
    group has permissions for changing light bulbs.

    Modem Ani

    Modem Ani wrote:
    || Not exclusively a hardware problem. It also depends on whether the
    || user group has permissions for changing light bulbs.

    And whether the bulb has been shared.

    Gordon Burgess-Parker
    Director
    www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

    Shall we go with fast user switching? :)

    > Modem Ani wrote:
    > || Not exclusively a hardware problem. It also depends on whether the
    > || user group has permissions for changing light bulbs.
    >
    > And whether the bulb has been shared.
    >
    > --
    > Interim Systems and Management Accounting
    > Gordon Burgess-Parker
    > Director
    > www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

    It takes 9 Microsoft Employees to change a light bulb.

    1 to answer the phone and transfer the call to India.
    1 to tell you to reinstall your light bulb wiring
    1 to ask you if your light bulb was activated
    1 to tell you your light bulb is "Does Not Have The Right Product ID"
    1 to ask you if you changed any hardware in your light bulb socket lately
    1 to put you on hold for 25 minutes
    1 to hang up on you so you will have to call back and get another "tech"
    1 to tell you that the light bulb must have been damaged by 3rd party
    software

    1 to tell you that the light bulb is "OEM" and Microsoft won't support "OEM"
    light bulbs !

    "Matt Bracken" <mbracken@jacorp.com> wrote in message
    > How many users can I add in Windows XP Home Edition? Is there any way of
    > creating 25 users accounts. Only 1 user will be logged into the machine
    > at
    > a time. This will not be violating the license....

Microsoft License Windows XP