How Many users in XP Home

How many users can I add in Windows XP Home Edition? Is there any way of
creating 25 users accounts. Only 1 user will be logged into the machine at
a time. This will not be violating the license....

Matt Bracken wrote:
> How many users can I add in Windows XP Home Edition? Is there any
> way of creating 25 users accounts. Only 1 user will be logged into
> the machine at a time. This will not be violating the license....

Create your users.

--
<- Shenan ->

Gordon

Matt Bracken wrote:
|| How many users can I add in Windows XP Home Edition? Is there any
|| way of creating 25 users accounts. Only 1 user will be logged into
|| the machine at a time. This will not be violating the license....

Just as many as your HDD storage will accomodate.

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

I don't mean to be overly cute, but I keep thinking "how many users does it
take to change a lightbulb?" when I read the subject line. Sorry about that
:)

"Gordon" <gordonbp1@yahoo.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message
> Matt Bracken wrote:
> || How many users can I add in Windows XP Home Edition? Is there any
> || way of creating 25 users accounts. Only 1 user will be logged into
> || the machine at a time. This will not be violating the license....
>
> Just as many as your HDD storage will accomodate.
>
> --
> Interim Systems and Management Accounting
> Gordon Burgess-Parker
> Director
> www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

Gordon

Colin Barnhorst wrote:
|| I don't mean to be overly cute, but I keep thinking "how many users
|| does it take to change a lightbulb?" when I read the subject line.
|| Sorry about that :)

Ah. How many MICROSOFT engineers does it take to change a light bulb?

scroll down......

None! Bill Gates just re-defines darkness as the industry standard!

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

Software or hardware engineers? After all, its a hardware problem.

> Colin Barnhorst wrote:
> || I don't mean to be overly cute, but I keep thinking "how many users
> || does it take to change a lightbulb?" when I read the subject line.
> || Sorry about that :)
>
> Ah. How many MICROSOFT engineers does it take to change a light bulb?
>

> scroll down......
>

> None! Bill Gates just re-defines darkness as the industry standard!
>
> --
> Interim Systems and Management Accounting
> Gordon Burgess-Parker
> Director
> www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

Not exclusively a hardware problem. It also depends on whether the user
group has permissions for changing light bulbs.

Modem Ani

> Software or hardware engineers? After all, its a hardware problem.

> "Gordon" <gordonbp1@yahoo.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message
> >
> > Ah. How many MICROSOFT engineers does it take to change a light bulb?
> >

> > scroll down......
> >

> > None! Bill Gates just re-defines darkness as the industry standard!
> >
> > --
> > Interim Systems and Management Accounting
> > Gordon Burgess-Parker
> > Director
> > www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

Gordon

Modem Ani wrote:
|| Not exclusively a hardware problem. It also depends on whether the
|| user group has permissions for changing light bulbs.

And whether the bulb has been shared.

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

Shall we go with fast user switching? :)

> Modem Ani wrote:
> || Not exclusively a hardware problem. It also depends on whether the
> || user group has permissions for changing light bulbs.
>
> And whether the bulb has been shared.
>
> --
> Interim Systems and Management Accounting
> Gordon Burgess-Parker
> Director
> www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

It takes 9 Microsoft Employees to change a light bulb.

1 to answer the phone and transfer the call to India.
1 to tell you to reinstall your light bulb wiring
1 to ask you if your light bulb was activated
1 to tell you your light bulb is "Does Not Have The Right Product ID"
1 to ask you if you changed any hardware in your light bulb socket lately
1 to put you on hold for 25 minutes
1 to hang up on you so you will have to call back and get another "tech"
1 to tell you that the light bulb must have been damaged by 3rd party
software

1 to tell you that the light bulb is "OEM" and Microsoft won't support "OEM"
light bulbs !