Norton question?

Norton popped up saying it detected a trojan in an email and recommended I
quarantine it, which I did. Is this all I have to do? Does this mean my
computer is not infected with the trojan?

You can delete it if you want. Start>All Programs>Norton Antivirus (or
SystemWorks)>Quarantine and the Quarantine window will open. You should a
file. Highlight it and hit [delete].

"chere" <chere@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Norton popped up saying it detected a trojan in an email and recommended I
> quarantine it, which I did. Is this all I have to do? Does this mean my
> computer is not infected with the trojan?

*see a file.
This is for NAV 2005.