Norton question?

Norton popped up saying it detected a trojan in an email and recommended I
quarantine it, which I did. Is this all I have to do? Does this mean my
computer is not infected with the trojan?
2 answers Last reply
More about norton question

    You can delete it if you want. Start>All Programs>Norton Antivirus (or
    SystemWorks)>Quarantine and the Quarantine window will open. You should a
    file. Highlight it and hit [delete].

    "chere" <chere@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Norton popped up saying it detected a trojan in an email and recommended I
    > quarantine it, which I did. Is this all I have to do? Does this mean my
    > computer is not infected with the trojan?

    *see a file.
    This is for NAV 2005.

    > You can delete it if you want. Start>All Programs>Norton Antivirus (or
    > SystemWorks)>Quarantine and the Quarantine window will open. You should a
    > file. Highlight it and hit [delete].

    > "chere" <chere@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> Norton popped up saying it detected a trojan in an email and recommended
    >> quarantine it, which I did. Is this all I have to do? Does this mean my
    >> computer is not infected with the trojan?

Norton Trojan Microsoft Windows XP