Alice is ready to go to hell :)

Hi,

No not the real Alice the amazon I named after Alice hehe :). Miss
Alice my LF zon started hell today. She did den and rescued cain then
took a break. She did better than I hoped she would against lighning
immunes. She only have 2 points in fend but it lvl 16 total with plus
skills. Her lightning fury and her charged strike are hi enuff now that
I am thinking putting rest of points in fend to get it damage up. I
upgraded her titans to matriarchal javs to get more damage to. That was
kinda scary cuz I wasnt 100% sure doing that would take away their eth
or not but they still eth so Alice is happy bout that :) I also
upgraded her viperskin to wyrmhide to help her defense some. She has
demon arch on switch but upgraded titans do more physical damage now so
only time she switched to them was once against a PI LI boss she used
plaugue javalen which just have 1 point and the fire damage on demon
arch. it took LONG time cuz he was fire enchanted to and I think mean
he had hi fire resists and the plague javeln dont have any synergys in
it cept for 1 point in the poison 1.

Her valk did real good she got amp hair and the boss kept womping on
her insted of alic and merc and she didnt get hurt much. She also let
griswald womp on her while she had amp hair and didnt die then either
so I think she will be good tank. Her merc is prayer merc with insight
so Alice can toss her LF all over when she has to and not have to keep
any mana leech on. I think she all set for hell now and just need to
make her way to matriarch so go Alice yay :)

Kaytie

Kaytie wrote:
> Hi,
>
> No not the real Alice the amazon I named after Alice hehe :). Miss
> Alice my LF zon started hell today. She did den and rescued cain then
> took a break. She did better than I hoped she would against lighning
> immunes. She only have 2 points in fend but it lvl 16 total with plus
> skills. Her lightning fury and her charged strike are hi enuff now
that
> I am thinking putting rest of points in fend to get it damage up. I
> upgraded her titans to matriarchal javs to get more damage to. That
was
> kinda scary cuz I wasnt 100% sure doing that would take away their
eth
> or not but they still eth so Alice is happy bout that :) I also
> upgraded her viperskin to wyrmhide to help her defense some. She has
> demon arch on switch but upgraded titans do more physical damage now
so
> only time she switched to them was once against a PI LI boss she used
> plaugue javalen which just have 1 point and the fire damage on demon
> arch. it took LONG time cuz he was fire enchanted to and I think mean
> he had hi fire resists and the plague javeln dont have any synergys
in
> it cept for 1 point in the poison 1.
>
> Her valk did real good she got amp hair and the boss kept womping on
> her insted of alic and merc and she didnt get hurt much. She also let
> griswald womp on her while she had amp hair and didnt die then either
> so I think she will be good tank. Her merc is prayer merc with
insight
> so Alice can toss her LF all over when she has to and not have to
keep
> any mana leech on. I think she all set for hell now and just need to
> make her way to matriarch so go Alice yay :)

But but... I thought Alice was supposed to go to the moon?

Mickey - to the moon Alice, to the moon

Long ago, in the world without shrimp, "Kaytie" <kaytiekat@aol.com>, supreme
ruler of bunnies, hopped and flopped and said:

>Her valk did real good she got amp hair

Amp hair? I think that's what Andariel gets.

Good writeup.

--
If in doubt, hit with axe.