Charlie

why are so many flyouts transparent? this home page
preceeding this is a case in point. when I fly out the
info, I can't read it because of what's underneath. is
there a way to make them opaque? or at least more easily
readable?

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 22:37:49 -0800, charlie wrote:

> why are so many flyouts transparent? this home page
> preceeding this is a case in point. when I fly out the
> info, I can't read it because of what's underneath. is
> there a way to make them opaque? or at least more easily
> readable?

You would need to change it in whatever program you're using to make the
flyouts transparent. It's not an XP setting. A few weeks ago, someone
mentioned that the software for nVidia display cards has some setting
related to transparency. If you have that installed, may need to take a
closer look at it.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

Yes, nVidia's desktop software does indeed permit transparency and fades,
etc. It is accessed from an icon in the notification area.

On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 09:55:18 -0700, Colin Barnhorst wrote:

> Yes, nVidia's desktop software does indeed permit transparency and fades,
> etc. It is accessed from an icon in the notification area.

Thanks for the additional info, Colin!

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

Charlie

I answered you guys, but i hit new post instead of reply,
so I don't know where it went. I also signed out and
completely lost the great page i had. i won't make that
mistake again. anyway, you were really helping me, but you
need to read my answer and its on a new post, altho the
subj. line was the same. I'm so sorry. I don't know how
to get around here and I keep getting lost, and maybe i
lost you guys.