Sign in with
Your question

USED Palm Pre for Sprint

Last response: in Deals
May 13, 2011 5:44:53 AM

I have a Palm Pre for Sprint.
It is in decent condition, there are scuffs on the phone from regular use. One small crack close to where the cable plugs in (middle right side) but not really noticeable. No big scratches or damage to the screen. CLEAN ESN.
One issue with the phone, the headset will not work sometimes, so you have to answer the phone either on speakerphone, with a wired headset, or bluetooth. Was not a big issue for me since I rarely talked on it. Please contact me with any questions you have.

What's included:

(1)Palm Pre
(1) Battery
(1)USB Charger Cable

Make me an offer and I will ship via Priority mail. Thanks!

More about : palm pre sprint

December 21, 2011 7:10:06 PM

edomedo420 said:
I have a Palm Pre for Sprint.
It is in decent condition, there are scuffs on the phone from regular use. One small crack close to where the cable plugs in (middle right side) but not really noticeable. No big scratches or damage to the screen. CLEAN ESN.
One issue with the phone, the headset will not work sometimes, so you have to answer the phone either on speakerphone, with a wired headset, or bluetooth. Was not a big issue for me since I rarely talked on it. Please contact me with any questions you have.

What's included:

(1)Palm Pre
(1) Battery
(1)USB Charger Cable

Make me an offer and I will ship via Priority mail. Thanks!

Are you still interested in selling palm pre? I have not used mine in over a year (switched to Evo 4g, which I'm very happy with!!!) but recently dug it out to fix up as a toy for my 3yr old daughter. I can't afford to invest to much in it but just email me and let me know if you even still have it.

My email is quinna84@vt.edu.

Thanks in advance!
!