Closed

PNY GeForce GTX 580 XLR8 EE #SOLD#

Hello,

I'm selling a PNY GeForce GTX 580 XLR8 Enthusiast Edition. It's new, unopen, as you would find in a store.

The reason for this is that I won it in a contest. As I have a laptop I cannot use it, so my only option is to sell. (If you PM me I can give you a link of the contest for you to verify it).

I'm Spanish and I'd prefer it to sell to Europe, for 412€ 389€. But if you live in the US and are interested, let me know. The eBay link is:

http://cgi.ebay.es/PNY-GeForce-GTX-580-XLR8-Enthusiast-Edition-/260783961005?pt=PCC_Video_TV_Cards&hash=item3cb7ef73ad

Any question, feel free to ask.

Regards.

Edit: Mods, this probably would be better suited for "classifieds" subforum, so feel free to move it.

Picture:

8 answers Last reply
More about geforce xlr8 sold
  1. The title of this topic has been edited by Mousemonkey
  2. I changed the part about shipping:

Quote:
    I'd prefer it to sell to Europe, for 412€. But if you live in the US and are interested, let me know

Regards
  3. Hi,

New price: 555$ / 389€

Let me remind you it is a completely new, unopen item.

Regards.
  4. Not that I'm in the market for it, but in America that's for sale for around $480 so I doubt you will have any takers here. If you can't go that low, then just price it for European owners.
  5. Yeah I noticed, I hope there are Europeans seeing this site too, because the price here is around 460€, so it's a good deal in my opinion. As you say for Americans it makes no sense.

Regards.
  6. alvaromarcos said:
    Yeah I noticed, I hope there are Europeans seeing this site too, because the price here is around 460€, so it's a good deal in my opinion. As you say for Americans it makes no sense.

Regards.

Makes sense then, good luck selling it.
  7. It has been sold.
  8. This topic has been closed by Mousemonkey
Ask a new question

Read More

Hot Deals PNY Gtx Geforce Product