needs_help

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2005
Opinions and Experiences, as the section title says, i dont know where else to post an opinion so i hope this is the right place :p
1. i wish theres a "post count" for members so we know how many posts each person posted :p
2. what are the ranks orders? i know im a stranger, that must be the lowest rank since i just joined yesterday, but what r the higher ranks?
thanks

Auburn9698

Champion
Check the FAQ on the left for the listing. Yup, can only see your own postcount, though, with the Read Private Msg button.

<font color=blue>War</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Eagle</font color=orange> 13-0!
"That was just instinct. Kind of like running from the cops." -- Marquis Weeks, TB, U. of Virginia

RichPLS

Champion
General Chaos here, reporting for duty...

<pre><font color=red>°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o \\// o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°
And the sign says "You got to have a membership card to get inside" Huh
So I got me a pen and paper And I made up my own little sign</pre><p></font color=red>

RichPLS

Champion
Ryan, is that you???

<pre><font color=red>°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°`°¤o \\// o¤°`°¤o,¸¸¸,o¤°
And the sign says "You got to have a membership card to get inside" Huh
So I got me a pen and paper And I made up my own little sign</pre><p></font color=red>

What warning?

LOL

Just click on a bunch of posts and added that at the end, didn't you? Did you happen to read what you were replying to?

<font color=red> If you design software that is fool-proof, only a fool will want to use it. </font color=red>

dhlucke

Polypheme
The green squirrel flys at midnight.

<pre><font color=red>A64 3200+ Winchester
DFI Lan Party NF4 Ultra-D
1GB Corsair 4400C25PT
WD740GD, WD2000JB, WD1200JB
ATI X800XL
Dell 2405FPW</pre><p>

wellsoul2

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2005
I just joined and I have to say that I find the forums to be
not as good as other sites.
At the end of articles you have "discuss it" and it just dumps you out nowhere. Seems you want no feedback.
There seems to be no discussion of your articles at all - If there is then it isn't organized - no category.
Your registration rejected my yahoo.com email address so I had to use another which is inconvenient.
Well..that's all..maybe someone will read this..I have no confidence in that though because you have no feedback forum.
Seriously..it feels a waste of time to comment on your site
at all..I guess whoever runs the forums is afraid to piss
off THG and post reader comments on articles.

I wanted to comment on a Games article but where? It's all
so inconvenient. You could at least link to the games comment forum at the end of a games article.
Maybe go buy the forum software Anandtech uses?
Hey..I like THG but your forum is below par..:-/

dhlucke

Polypheme
I have no idea what Wusy is talking about, but if you want to comment on a games article then go to the "boards overview" button on your left, and comment in the "games" section.

<font color=red><b>Long live Dhanity and the minions scouring the depths of Wingdingium!</b>

XxxxX
(='.'=)
(")_(") Bow down before King Bunny