Power Users Local Group

March 4, 2005 2:51:02 PM

I have noticed that after created a new local user account and added this
local account to the local Power Users Group it does not have the ability to
write to the root of C: unlink any other version of windows e.g. Win2000. Is
this by design. If so could you direct me to some MS Documentation.

Thanks

John
Anonymous
March 5, 2005 12:21:45 AM

What exactly are you trying to do and how ?

Depending upon how one is trying to do it, (almost) ANY
user can create a file in the root of the C drive.

Please describe what you are doing.

!