Power Users Local Group

I have noticed that after created a new local user account and added this
local account to the local Power Users Group it does not have the ability to
write to the root of C: unlink any other version of windows e.g. Win2000. Is
this by design. If so could you direct me to some MS Documentation.

Thanks

John
1 answer Last reply
More about power users local group

    What exactly are you trying to do and how ?

    Depending upon how one is trying to do it, (almost) ANY
    user can create a file in the root of the C drive.

    Please describe what you are doing.

Microsoft Power Windows XP