Charlie

I've tried everything, and can't get back to the page which
showed the titles of the New Users Discussions, and then
you could click on your question and bring up all the
answers at once and just scroll down. I made the mistake
of signing out, which i guess i will never do again, and
lost the page I was on, even tho i had it bookmarked, when
i came back. i get the home page which says search and
arabic, and i put in english and every title I could think
of. If I put New Users discussions list I get stuff going
back years and not even alpha. Somehow I got to this page,
but my question about tranparent flyouts is about to move
off the page, so PLEASE somebody tell me what I type to get
that great page that lists the current discussion threads
by title???? I will never sign out again!

Web-interface:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers

Help using the Web-based Newsreader:
http://www.microsoft.com/library/gallery/components/wn/2/locales/help_en-US.htm

This link will open the newsgroup in your default NNTP newsreader:

Configuring Outlook Express for News
http://snipurl.com/4iru
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (Shell, IE/OE) & Security

charlie wrote:
> I've tried everything, and can't get back to the page which
> showed the titles of the New Users Discussions, and then
> you could click on your question and bring up all the
> answers at once and just scroll down. I made the mistake
> of signing out, which i guess i will never do again, and
> lost the page I was on, even tho i had it bookmarked, when
> i came back. i get the home page which says search and
> arabic, and i put in english and every title I could think
> of. If I put New Users discussions list I get stuff going
> back years and not even alpha. Somehow I got to this page,
> but my question about tranparent flyouts is about to move
> off the page, so PLEASE somebody tell me what I type to get
> that great page that lists the current discussion threads
> by title???? I will never sign out again!

Charlie

Thank you PA Bear, and I will minimize this and try to get
back again. I don't know what a default NNTP reader is,
but in my search window (its mozilla IE)I usually only have
to put simple stuff. I wrote down everything you wrote
tho. I don't know why bookmarking won't do it. Is it
because I signed out? then why does anyone ever sign out?

The purpose of bookmarking is so you can sign out and go back to the
bookmarked site later.