My local fire department was doing a controlled burn

Archived from groups: news.admin.net-abuse.email,alt.cellular.sprintpcs,alt.firefighters,alt.cellular.verizon,misc.emerg-services (More info?)

My local fire department was doing a controlled burn of an old house
and storage shed last Thursday night. I just happened to have my
camera with me and grabbed an opportunity for some interesting photos

Photo -> http://jmsetzler.dpcprints.com/44913

On 19 Jun 2004 20:08:19 -0700, plsnospam@telstra.com (PLS. NO SPAM)
wrote:

>My local fire department was doing a controlled burn of an old house
>and storage shed last Thursday night. I just happened to have my
>camera with me and grabbed an opportunity for some interesting photos
>

>Photo -> http://jmsetzler.dpcprints.com/44913

Not available.

--
Steve M - unspam@houston.rrdirt.com (remove dirt for reply)

China, [South] Korea and the US are the spam axis of evil. -- Lodewijk Asscher,
head of research at Amsterdam’s Institute for Information Law (IViR), 30 May 2004

psycho

Archived from groups: news.admin.net-abuse.email,alt.cellular.sprintpcs,alt.firefighters,alt.cellular.verizon,misc.emerg-services (More info?)

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 03:42:34 GMT, "Steven M (remove dirt to reply)"
<unspam@houston.rrdirt.com> wrote:

>On 19 Jun 2004 20:08:19 -0700, plsnospam@telstra.com (PLS. NO SPAM)
>wrote:
>
>>My local fire department was doing a controlled burn of an old house
>>and storage shed last Thursday night. I just happened to have my
>>camera with me and grabbed an opportunity for some interesting photos
>>

>>Photo -> http://jmsetzler.dpcprints.com/44913
>
>Not available.

You're not missing anything. Professional photography and nothing to
do with the topic of the message. Should have ADV or something in
front of it...