• Video Games
Last response: in PC Gaming
April 5, 2009 10:13:17 AM

:o  :o  :)  :)  :) 

diablo 3 release date when?

what is the system reqiurements of it? :pt1cable: 

More about : diablo release

April 5, 2009 12:09:26 PM

It'll be released when it's done, just like every other Blizzard game.

System requirements aren't finalised yet either, you'll find those out for definite when you find out when it's getting released. Just keep an eye on http://www.blizzard.com for updates.
April 5, 2009 2:40:34 PM

Diablo III is being released in Q3 2024.
Related resources
April 7, 2009 3:38:22 AM

Some says that Diablo 3 is good... I haven't try this.. but i'm still thinking if I will give this game a try when it was release.
April 7, 2009 4:53:28 AM

djcoolmasterx said:
Diablo III is being released in Q3 2024.

Nope, they pushed it back to 2037 and split up all the acts and are releasing the game as 4 seperate games.

After spending 1000s of hours with D2, I might pass on this one and try to do something productive with my life, like build a bird house out of popsicle sticks.
April 7, 2009 12:50:10 PM

skora said:
Nope, they pushed it back to 2037 and split up all the acts and are releasing the game as 4 seperate games.

After spending 1000s of hours with D2, I might pass on this one and try to do something productive with my life, like build a bird house out of popsicle sticks.

Yea but you know you won't, the second that game comes out you'll be ready - after stocking up on long-life tinned foods, have a water line hooked up to a tap right beside your PC along with 5 years worth of coffee and sugar and a microkettle.

I'm an ex-DII addict myself, and I know that's exactly what I'll be doing so don't try to pretend you'll be doing anything other than drooling over it ;)