"Stomp BackUp my pc" ????????????

Runing win XP home

I received a virus.
I had to format and reinstall win XP home.

Lost "Stomp backup my pc" in add-remove.
I am trying to reinstall it. When I do, it tell me to go to add-restore
and repair it. Can not do that it's not there.

Tryed every thing I can think of??
Removed it all from regedit??
Removed it all from search??
Tryed to load it from safe mode?
Tryed to load it by shuting down startup?

I am hearing impaired can not use the phone.
Can not call Stomp, can not find a e-mail address?

Can you suggest any thing.

Thanks
D.

You should submit a trouble ticket on the form at
http://support.stompsoft.com/product/?_a=tickets&_m=submit

"DPost" <dpost8@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Runing win XP home
>
> I received a virus.
> I had to format and reinstall win XP home.
>
> Lost "Stomp backup my pc" in add-remove.
> I am trying to reinstall it. When I do, it tell me to go to add-restore
> and repair it. Can not do that it's not there.
>
> Tryed every thing I can think of??
> Removed it all from regedit??
> Removed it all from search??
> Tryed to load it from safe mode?
> Tryed to load it by shuting down startup?
>
> I am hearing impaired can not use the phone.
> Can not call Stomp, can not find a e-mail address?
>
> Can you suggest any thing.
>
> Thanks
> D.

if you are just trying to install Some files.. Just go to Stomps Web
site and Download the WORKING DEMO.. Then u can view the files on ur
Media and Restore them or the stomp u forgot to backup is on ur media.

You shud have made a Disaster Recovery Disk Set ..
looks like u bought it online and NEVER Used it to Save your Purchased
software to Cd..
You can also Call Element5 and they will send you a link to Redownload
it.. Have a copy of your order# handy and the e-mail address u had when
you ordered it. Hopefully it is the same address.

Remember this You cannot Use VER6 to restore files that were backed up
with earlier versions. But Version 5 Demo is available.

Hard drives Crash, Cd/Dvd media go bad. Make a backup in more than one
Media.