Desktop Background

March 5, 2005 10:17:02 PM

I have created a desktop background image that I would now like to delete
from the list of choices in the display list. How can I do that?

More about : desktop background

Anonymous
March 5, 2005 10:26:54 PM

Search for the file on your hard drive and either delete
it or change the file extension (.JPG, etc.) to XXX

Good Luck !

Anonymous
March 5, 2005 10:49:08 PM

Thanks so much for the help.

"MGGP" wrote:

> Search for the file on your hard drive and either delete
> it or change the file extension (.JPG, etc.) to XXX
>

> Good Luck !

March 5, 2005 11:26:07 PM

You are most welcome

Anonymous
March 6, 2005 12:05:41 PM

Look into these folders for the wallpaper file.

%Systemroot%
%Systemroot%\Web\Wallpaper
%Userprofile%\My Documents\My Pictures
%AppData%\Microsoft\Internet Explorer
%ProgramFiles%\Plus!\Themes

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

"saf" <saf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have created a desktop background image that I would now like to delete
> from the list of choices in the display list. How can I do that?
Anonymous
March 6, 2005 12:05:42 PM

Thanks so much fopr the help.

"Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

> Look into these folders for the wallpaper file.
>
> %Systemroot%
> %Systemroot%\Web\Wallpaper
> %Userprofile%\My Documents\My Pictures
> %AppData%\Microsoft\Internet Explorer
> %ProgramFiles%\Plus!\Themes
>
> --
> Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
> Windows XP Shell/User
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
>

> "saf" <saf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have created a desktop background image that I would now like to delete
> > from the list of choices in the display list. How can I do that?

Anonymous
March 6, 2005 12:36:13 PM

You're welcome!

--