Superhero Games

gamerguy1

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2007
Hello.

Does anybody know if there are any good Superhero games new or old? My Son likes a RTS game of mine the most. He also likes UT3 but I turn off the sound subtitles and reduce the gore. He is 6 years old. I bought him Marvel Ultimate Alliance, but that is run with the NWN1 engine. Its a little too complicated for him. Also, City of Heroes/Villains is not right for him either.
I am looking for a FPS style superhero game that he can play against the computer that involves things like punching and flying.

Thanks.

Boge42

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2009
There was one for PC, I can't remember the name right now. It was kind of like Diablo from what I heard. It's at least 5 years old now though.

Someone help me out?

What about some of the Lego games? Lego Starwars, Indiana Jones, or Batman? They are coop 2 players as well. You could play with him!

NeuroBadger

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2009
Let him try either or both Freedom Force games. They are real time or turn based strategy, require some reading and are a great deal of fun. He will learn in the process

jokerjester

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2009
yeah freedom force! i was supposed to reply to this thread yesterday but i forgot the title lol!

was freedom force 2 the last game in the series?