[Chaos Empire] Resurrect as WHAAA?

Last response: in Video Games
May 19, 2005 9:01:04 PM

We found a piece of armour that has a "3% resurrect as: Balrog"
feature.

What the fudge is this?

C&J

--
Beware of Trojans, they're complete smegheads.

- 13 & 13b of 12, the CMM Collective.
- www.afrj-monkeyhouse.org
Anonymous
May 19, 2005 9:01:05 PM

On 19-May-2005, Chucky & Janica <janica.hindle@kolumbus.finland> wrote:

> We found a piece of armour that has a "3% resurrect as: Balrog"
> feature.
>
> What the fudge is this?

Heh, just what it says. When you kill a monster, there is a 3% chance of
the body resurrecting as a Balrog. It does not last very long tho. It
even worked when I put it on my merc. I think there is a bow or some
other weapon that has a 'reanimate as xxx' also. Personally tho, I want
any and all bodies laying there to hork for those lovely soul/eggs.
--
Don't Panic!
May 20, 2005 9:11:12 AM

ArtDent wrote:
> On 19-May-2005, Chucky & Janica <janica.hindle@kolumbus.finland>
> wrote:
>
>> We found a piece of armour that has a "3% resurrect as: Balrog"
>> feature.
>>
>> What the fudge is this?
>
> Heh, just what it says. When you kill a monster, there is a 3%
> chance of the body resurrecting as a Balrog. It does not last very
> long tho. It even worked when I put it on my merc. I think there is
> a bow or some other weapon that has a 'reanimate as xxx' also.
> Personally tho, I want any and all bodies laying there to hork for
> those lovely soul/eggs.

That would be the "Faith" runeword, I've done several of these for my wifes
zon (her rogue gets the hand-me-downs), she has quite an army at times Zon,
rogue, valk and 4-5 reanimated.

Craig
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
May 22, 2005 3:10:06 PM

Once upon a time - for example, Thu, 19 May 2005 14:37:24 GMT - there
was this guy, or something, called "ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname>,
and they made us all feel better by saying the following stuff:

>> What the fudge is this?
>
>Heh, just what it says. When you kill a monster, there is a 3% chance of
>the body resurrecting as a Balrog. It does not last very long tho. It
>even worked when I put it on my merc. I think there is a bow or some
>other weapon that has a 'reanimate as xxx' also. Personally tho, I want
>any and all bodies laying there to hork for those lovely soul/eggs.

Sweet.

I assume a Balrog is one of those Pit Lord things?

Or is it even cooler?

C&J

--
Beware of Trojans, they're complete smegheads.

- 13 & 13b of 12, the CMM Collective.
- www.afrj-monkeyhouse.org
Anonymous
May 23, 2005 6:58:49 PM

On 22-May-2005, Chucky & Janica <janica.hindle@kolumbus.finland> wrote:

> I assume a Balrog is one of those Pit Lord things?

Yes.

> Or is it even cooler?

It is 'black' instead of its normal grey/gray. Don't know if you consider
this 'cooler' tho.
--
Don't Panic!
Anonymous

Once upon a time - for example, Mon, 23 May 2005 14:58:49 GMT - there
was this guy, or something, called "ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname>,
and they made us all feel better by saying the following stuff:

>> I assume a Balrog is one of those Pit Lord things?
>
>Yes.
>
>> Or is it even cooler?
>
>It is 'black' instead of its normal grey/gray. Don't know if you consider
>this 'cooler' tho.

Hee hee, right, Janica tried it. Very much like the resurrected things
a level 30+ necromancer can make, but I don't think the Balrog lasts
as long.

And it doesn't seem to breathe fire either. But I wasn't looking very
closely.

nObLotRDiscussion: Hey, but at least it has wings!

C&J

--
Beware of Trojans, they're complete smegheads.

- 13 & 13b of 12, the CMM Collective.
- www.afrj-monkeyhouse.org
Anonymous
May 25, 2005 4:38:45 AM

On 24-May-2005, Chucky & Janica <janica.hindle@kolumbus.finland> wrote:

> Hee hee, right, Janica tried it. Very much like the resurrected things
> a level 30+ necromancer can make, but I don't think the Balrog lasts
> as long.

No, it does not. However, have you noticed that CEmod revive adds time as
well as number possible when you add points to it?
--
Don't Panic!
Anonymous

Once upon a time - for example, Wed, 25 May 2005 00:38:45 GMT - there
was this guy, or something, called "ArtDent" <par@noyd.invalidname>,
and they made us all feel better by saying the following stuff:

>> Hee hee, right, Janica tried it. Very much like the resurrected things
>> a level 30+ necromancer can make, but I don't think the Balrog lasts
>> as long.
>
>No, it does not. However, have you noticed that CEmod revive adds time as
>well as number possible when you add points to it?

Hey, cool. I haven't used a necromancer in CE yet.

C&J

--

!