I can get just 3 icons to show up in the quick launch bar without having to
go to a "menu." I tried dragging the end of the bar to make it bigger, but
nothing happened. Is there a way to show all my icons on the quick launch
bar?

Tom

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Cynthia" <Cynthia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I can get just 3 icons to show up in the quick launch bar without having to
> go to a "menu." I tried dragging the end of the bar to make it bigger,
> but
> nothing happened. Is there a way to show all my icons on the quick launch
> bar?

Do you actually have more than three programs in Quicklaunch?

Look here:
C:\Documents and Settings\Your Name Folder\Application
Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch

Hi Cynthia,

Right click on the taskbar and uncheck "Lock the taskbar" and make
your changes.

--
Regards,
Bert Kinney [MS-MVP DTS]

Cynthia wrote:
> I can get just 3 icons to show up in the quick launch bar
> without having to go to a "menu." I tried dragging the
> end of the bar to make it bigger, but nothing happened.
> Is there a way to show all my icons on the quick launch
> bar?

Thanks! I knew there had to be a way!

"Bert Kinney" wrote:

> Hi Cynthia,
>
> Right click on the taskbar and uncheck "Lock the taskbar" and make
> your changes.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Bert Kinney [MS-MVP DTS]
> http://dts-l.org/
>

> Cynthia wrote:
> > I can get just 3 icons to show up in the quick launch bar
> > without having to go to a "menu." I tried dragging the
> > end of the bar to make it bigger, but nothing happened.
> > Is there a way to show all my icons on the quick launch
> > bar?

You're welcome Cynthia.

--
Regards,