Select & copy a Dialogue Box

Jim

In preparing a training manual, I would like to select and copy a completed
dialogue box to a Word document. How do I do this? I tried right-clicking
on the dialogue box, nut this does not work!
--
Jim

Here's a way:
1) Hit the PrintScrn key when the dialogue box is on-
screen,
2) Open the Paint program under Accessories,
3) Go to Edit, Paste, to bring in the screen shot,
4) Use the Select tool to select the Dialogue Box portion
of the screen,
5) Right-click inside the Select box, click Copy
6) Close and do not save the image from the PrintScrn,
7) Go to Edit, Paste (while in Paint) and it will bring in
the portion that was copied for the PrintScrn
8) Save that image (the Dialogue Box) to a filename,
9) Open Word and paste that file in where you want it.

One of the neatest tools available is SnagIt! 7 by Techsmith. Download the
30-day trial. It gives you a zillion ways to capture portions of the screen
(including objects) and you can even capture the full contents of a
scrolling text box. Neato!
http://www.techsmith.com/download/snagitdefault.asp?lid=DownloadSnagIt