rw

how can I change the default font in MS Word new document ? It always comes
on with Times New Roman font, but I want it to be Arial ( or something else)
as a default whenever I open a new document.
thanks , RW

Straight out of the MS Word HELP file:
Go to the menu item FORMAT, click on FONT, select what you
want, hit the DEFAULT button, click OK. That's it.

Good Luck !

In Word access Help and enter the word "template" without the quotes in
the Answer Wizard.

--

Hope this helps.

Gerry