Default web browser

I use MS explorer & Foxfire browsers, how can I control what browser is my
default so that I don't get one then another on different pages???

--
Jim Corderman
1 answer Last reply

    Open IE6. In the menu at the top, choose Tools, Internet Options, click on
    the Programs tab, and click on the wide button marked "Reset Web Settings".
    Although it doesn't say that it is for resetting the default browser back to
    IE, it does. It will also reset your home page and search pages to the
    defaults, but other settings will remain.

    "Jim Corderman" <cordy@nc.rr.com> wrote in message
    >I use MS explorer & Foxfire browsers, how can I control what browser is my
    >default so that I don't get one then another on different pages???
    >
    > --
    > Jim Corderman

Default Web Browser Browsers Microsoft Windows XP