Status
Not open for further replies.

24bySevenEvents

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2011
Hi Community!

I am selling my two Ecler CKL 7000T Pro-Audio Systems for the price of one. I posted the system on Ebay as well , but I heard that this is a good place to sell pro-audio systems.

The system is like new and has been used only by me for three music events. I have set up the system and taken it down myself. No other hands have touched it, so the condition of it is excellent. I've taken really good care of it. The sound quality that emits from the speakers is beautifully amazing!

I originally paid $100,000 for these two systems, but I'm selling them both for $50,000 and I will pay the shipping and handling and dock fees (the systems are above 400lbs all together, so it needs to be sent via cargo).

If you are interested in the system, please let me know. Also, if you're looking to buy it and need it by a specific date, please specify the date so that I may have it delivered in time.

If you'd like to see photos of the system, there are some manufacturer photos on the official Ecler website. You can see the specs for the system there as well. Here is the link to the site: http://www.ecler.es/en/products/others/ckl-t-systems.html

Thanks, Community!

24bySevenEvents

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2011
Well they are 2 systems for the price of one that are ranked number one in the world and they're pro-audio intended for huge events (like dj events for 2000+ people). They're awesome!

But yeah...if you can't afford to look at the price then it is Holy Jesus! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.