ANNIE

Don't laugh at me please but when I leave my computer and come back to it
sometimes there appears to be more programmes running than I am aware of, how
do I check to see exactly which programmes are running. Yes I do know that my
knowledge is VERY limited but I will get there. new user.
--
annie

Which programs and where do you see that they are running? If you have
something like Norton antivirus or systemworks, they install with a default
schedule for unattended running. We cannot tell if it is a legit program or
spyware without more info.