limited users ca't access internet

I am the administartor but the limited users cannot access the internet. Is
there any way to allow them access?
2 answers Last reply
More about limited users access internet

    how are you connecting?

    More details please.
    Domain?
    One computer?
    Users using the same computer?
    Operating systems?
    What is sharing the internet access?

    From the limited info of your question there is no way to answer.

    hth
    DDS W 2k MVP MCSE

    "Scotia" <Scotia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am the administartor but the limited users cannot access the internet. Is
    > there any way to allow them access?

Microsoft Internet Windows XP