Team Kasmir Bongo Shythed - Monday 5/23

Last response: in Video Games
May 23, 2005 4:31:36 PM

A well played weekend it was.

Kasmir has seen his gear and is pleased. I have checked my aol account
and not seen your message. I will try again tonight.

The finale for 24 is on tonight. I suspect that we will not see you
tonight Bongo.

My wife and I have a date to watch The Bourne Supremacy and tonight
would be the perfect night for us to watch it, given that you will
likely be tied up for the 24 finale.

I told Kasmir this earlier today. But now my wife says we might be
watching our flick tomorrow night.

If we can't all hook up tonight and tomorrow and work on catching
Kasmir's BF 'sin up to Act 2 Hell, we can work on that later in the
week.

Kasmir has a MA 'sin almost ready to head into NM and I have a Cry Baby
slave around the same spot so I can party up with him and have some
fun. I have about +9 skill items to give his MA 'sin. I just want to
make sure he does not sacrifice resists for the sake of the skills -
especially fire, because he has a tendancy to die to FE boss deaths in
NM. This carries over from his SC play and he still has not learned to
read the boss mods. I can type FE on the screen but I am not even sure
he will see it in time to back off. I am kicking myself now for telling
him that I had all that + skill items, but then again I think he is the
only MA sin that I have seen around in HC. If I pass off the gear and
he dies during NM I am going to be mighty pissed off at both him and
myself. Then again if I am with him I'll be able to loot everything.
Also if we are together the chanter will be in the game and he can help
me loot with her. She is pretty tough in early NM and can burn the piss
out of most anything there. Maybe I can get him to promise not to play
that character alone in NM.

He is not going to play the BF 'sin unless he can hook up with us and
he plans to then move her through Hell with the group.

Orion Ryder
Anonymous
May 24, 2005 10:13:42 AM

If Bongo can make it on tonite Kasmir and I are ready to move his BF
Assassin towards Act 2 Hell along with Bongo.

If we don't see Bongo we'll play our early NM characters, My War Cry
slave and his MA Assassin that now has +9 skills from the items I gave
him. Even without great resists on the items, his resists did not
change much because he was very lacking in resists on his gear. If
Bongo shows up later we'll switch characters to party our way into Act
2 Hell for when Spook and Cinne return.

Kasmir's MA Assassin has somewhat questionable resists for NM but I did
not have time last night to give him some rings (he has 2 rings with no
resists). He said his Fire Resist is the lowest right now and given his
propensity for death by boss FE CE, he is going to need some help with
that one. I expect that he could use a belt with some good resists. He
did not show me that in the trade window yet.

Kasmir's Hardcore Mantra:

Live Forever or Die With Gear That Gheed Would not Trade a Sandwich
For.

Orion Ryder
Anonymous
May 24, 2005 11:55:26 AM

> after seeing what the other Assn was using (a cracked white shield in
A5 NM)

Boy oh boy, did my wife have a little laugh when she heard this one.

I am going to send you his address. You'll see it later today.

Orion Ryder
Related resources
May 24, 2005 6:25:27 PM

"Orion Ryder" <orionryder@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> If Bongo can make it on tonite Kasmir and I are ready to move his BF
> Assassin towards Act 2 Hell along with Bongo.

I should be on tonight. I was indeed watching the finale of 24 last night.

> Kasmir's MA Assassin has somewhat questionable resists for NM but I did
> not have time last night to give him some rings (he has 2 rings with no
> resists).

I sent you an Email to the AOL address, bump it to me if you would please. I
want you to forward a message to Kasmir regarding his BF Assn. Or you could
just include his addy and I'll send it directly.

I could also equip his MA assn if he'd like. Nothing spectacular, but after
seeing what the other Assn was using (a cracked white shield in A5 NM) I'm
sure I could help.

Regards-
Mark

Bongo-Fury
Anonymous
May 25, 2005 4:08:54 PM

No softball umpirinf tonite, it's quite rainy and cold up this way. As
a matter of fact, this has been a shitty month of May here - very
shitty.

So I'll be on somwhere beteen 7 and 7:30 inless Nik has me playing his
SpongeBob PS2 game for a little while. He seems to be moving along
rather well though. Gotta hand it to him.

Kasmir says he will play in normal until one of us arrives.

If he is alone when I arrive he and I are gonna take our early Nm
characters.

When Bongo arrives DING NM minion time. We wil lget him closer to
catching Team Spooky Bongo in act 2 Hell.

Kasmir is very thrilled with his new gear.

Orion Ryder
May 26, 2005 1:44:07 AM

> So I'll be on somwhere beteen 7 and 7:30 inless Nik has me playing his
> SpongeBob PS2 game for a little while.

I'll be on early, but I want to watch the two hour season finale of Lost at
8:00.

> He seems to be moving along
> rather well though. Gotta hand it to him.

Is it a case of him being familiar with the game since you had to go back to
an earlier save? If so it could turn out to be a silver lining after all.
And maybe he should start over entirely so he can enjoy the game even more.

> Kasmir is very thrilled with his new gear.

Glad to hear it. Now I'm ready to kit up his MA Sin, got another Bartuk's
today.

Regards-
Mark

Bongo-Fury
Anonymous
May 26, 2005 5:11:53 PM

Last night Orion and Kasmir abandoned Bongo's AFK sorc at the stash in
normal and headed into a NM game and did act 1 while Bongo was dining
on seom excellent cuisine. Bongo was due to fix his attnetion on the TV
at 8 PM and must have done so and was unable to make it back to join
the game. So the act 5 NM minion runs will have to wait till tonite.

Kasmir's MA Sasin was kicking ass all over the place. Kasmir was brave.
He refused to back down from FE bosses despite my typing "FE" on the
screen everytime we ran into them. Well one time he abcked away in act
3.

Orion's War Cry slave let out screams throughout and the two pummelled
Andarial much faster than expected. You'd think that someone was close
by staticing her ass, that's how fast she went down.

Kasmir will not have the luxery of two PCs tonite as he desires to play
the game from a table at Starbucks. If the second PC is free in Orion's
house he will bring his Chanter in. Otherwise we will only have the
luxery of BoBoBo-BoBo-Beran's War Cries, which of course helps
immensely.

Orion Ryder
!