LG VX3200 Data cable

I just bought the VX3200 and was wondering if anyone knew about the
data cable availability. I would like to upload pictures/ringers to my
phone. The manual shows the cable. I emailed LG electronics and got
this response:

Thank you for inquiring of LG Electronics. Your e-mail has been
received.
There has been no release date given for that accessory as of yet.
Feel free to contact us in the future if you have any additional
questions or concerns. Thank you again for contacting LG
Electronics.

Is there a compatible cable/drivers?

I called VZW CS and they said they don't offer one.

I checked at thesupplynet and gomadic and they don't offer one either.
The phone manual indicates that it supports one - but nobody seems to sell
it :(

In article <QOpBc.629$J82.529@fe25.usenetserver.com>,
ltsorrell@hotmail.com says...
> I called VZW CS and they said they don't offer one.
>
> I checked at thesupplynet and gomadic and they don't offer one either.
> The phone manual indicates that it supports one - but nobody seems to sell
> it :(

I thought that was very strange when I called myself.
I hope they do come out with it soon.
Thanks for your response Tom.