Anyone know of a good wireless router, vpn, firewall, wpa ..

Does anyone know or a decent wireless router (802.11b/g) that has a vpn
server, firewall and wpa security?

Print server wouldn't be bad either, but that's not vital.

I've found one product but it will only run at 802.11b speeds when there are
any 802.11b products connected.

"jsmithe8" <jsmithe8@NOSPAM.netscape.net> wrote:
>I've found one product but it will only run at 802.11b speeds when there are
>any 802.11b products connected.

IIRC, they all do that...

"jsmithe8" <jsmithe8@NOSPAM.netscape.net> wrote in message
> Does anyone know or a decent wireless router (802.11b/g) that has a vpn
> server, firewall and wpa security?
>
> Print server wouldn't be bad either, but that's not vital.
>
> I've found one product but it will only run at 802.11b speeds when there
> are
> any 802.11b products connected.

SMC has an all in one. I had the old 7004AWBR and it worked well but died
after 2 yrs of being on 24/7. Cant expect much more in that $ range.

There's a Belkin one that doesn't.